Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Parvati's Vegan Eggplant!

Parvati shares: BIG NEWS: Successful Vegan cooking experiment VICTORY!!!!!!!! Wow!

Combo of two modified recipes to create Vegan Stuffed Eggplant "not Parmesan" and it was ridiculously satisfying, and the picky eater in my house (that's me!) loved it as much as I did (so that is saying something)...

Cloe's vegan Rockn' Ricotta (I added 4 slices of some Creamy Original Chao vegan slices and lemon pepper to taste instead of the lemon juice, black pepper, and salt... I also added about 1 TBS of coconut milk and used only about 1 1/2 cups of fresh basil)

http://www.humanesociety.org/…/sauces_s…/rockin-ricotta.html

and combined this recipe with the Minimalist Baker recipe for Eggplant Parmesan...

https://minimalistbaker.com/vegan-eggplant-parmesan/

and then layered the eggplant, red sauce, and the ricotta blend like lasagna and then re-baked it to warm through... topping it all off with a couple slices of crispy eggplant on top. It was truly as good as lasagna and paired perfectly with vegan sourdough garlic toast! I am actually 100 sure that a full blown meat eater would never have known this was not "the real thing". REALLY!

I agree! It was stunningly delicious...and, animal-karma free!

May all beings be happy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring for animals!