Saturday, October 10, 2015

All Our Relations...

A practice of discovering biovinity, the sacredness of all living beings.

When the word "biovinity" appeared, I did not go back to sleep for fear that I might forget.

I went to the computer and Googled it, to see where it might have come from. I could find nothing.

All my life, I have loved animals. Up until 1993, when I felt the full impact of who and what those animals really are, I also used to eat them.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound...

We "love animals," and yet so many of the animals we love are made to live lives wholly devoid of love.

Might we challenge ourselves to gaze into the Mirror of Nature - to look into the eyes of our animal sisters and brothers - to discover what we resonate with and also what we resist?

May all beings be well and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring for animals!