Sunday, October 11, 2020

Not To Be Confused With Biovinity

I just learned of the condition, boanthropy:


Boanthropy is a psychological disorder in which the sufferer believes he or she is a cow or ox. The most famous sufferer of this condition was King Nebuchadnezzar, who in the Book of Daniel “was driven from men and did eat grass as oxen."

 

I am surprised, though I myself have been craving wide open, green pastures lately, and I am both a Taurus and an Ox (in the Chinese system).



All of which leads me to revise one of my favorite jokes, from canine to bovine:


A guy goes in to see a psychiatrist and says:

Doc, I feel like I'm a cow.

The doctor asks: How long have you felt this way?

The patient replies: Since I was a calf.


May all beings be well and happy (cows, dogs and people too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring for animals!